The Washington Cup is the first leg of the US Club Soccer National Cup Series and is one of Washington's premier youth competitions.
The Cup draws teams from all over the Northwest. Teams can advance to Northwest Regionals and winners of regionals qualify for US Club's National Cup.
The Washington Cup provides roughly 6,000 players on more than 500 teams the opportunity to showcase themselves against some of the best competition, WA Cup from Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
WA Cup Details
- Boys HS WA Cup is played in November before Thanksgiving. League standings determine seeding and teams advance to knockout finals over three days. Two-match guarantee.
- Girls HS WA Cup typically takes place in April or May. Final League standings determine seeding and teams advance to knockout finals over three days. Two-match guarantee.
- WA Cup for 14U & younger is conducted over two weekends in April. First weekend is a round-robin series. Initial seeding is based on final league standings. Top teams advance to second weekend for knockout rounds and finals.
- Gold Div 13U -14U boys/girls is three days Apr 28 to Apr 30. Two-match guarantee.
- For a team to be selected to the Gold Division (eight team, three-day tournament), it must be playing in the highest-level league.
- The WPL Super League 1 participants take priority over leagues outside of the WPL's jurisdiction. But outside clubs will be considered (when possible) based on their competitive level and league standing.
- Super League 2 and Classic 1 teams may also be considered for the Gold Division, if warranted. The WPL Tournament Committee will have final say on team placement.
- The 10U WA Cup is a one weekend, round-robin tournament hosted typically in late April.