GIRLS HS League Overview
The Washington National Premier League is premier-level soccer. For the Girls HS ages (15U-20U), the league hosts three levels of play:
- The WA Super League: consists of two divisions for clubs that meet high competitive and club standards. Winners of Super League 1 advance to US Club Soccer's national club championships - called the NPL Finals. Teams are expected to travel statewide.
- The Classic League: consists of multiple divisions for a range of premier and select teams. Winners of Classic 1 can advance to Super League 2 if they meet Super League standards
- The Copa League: Entry-level select soccer that caters to players moving from rec to select or to multi-sport athletes that want a more competitive soccer environment but still flexible for other sports.
- Promotion and relegation takes place between every division in Girls HS leagues.
- For a Classic 1 winner to advance to Super League 2, its club must meet the Super League club standards.
Girls HS League Details:
- Primary season for Girls HS takes place during winter and early spring, starting mid-November or early January and ending late March.
- 10-game season
- Team Fees:
- Super League: $625 per team
- Classic League: $395 per team
- Copa League: $250 per team